Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 15 - Regeneration

Yesterday I had a sick day, and I feel so much better.

Gave me some time to think and regenerate. You know, I think that having a sick day is one of the most beneficial rewards for your body. You hear this all the time: Stop making food your reward, buy a new shirt! Get your nails done! Read about Chernobyl!

NO.
Just have a sick day.
It works.

Then, you can have your bath, do your own nails, watch a whole DVD about Chernobyl and still have the rest of the day to sleep and become human again.
I ate alot today, but that is FINE with me!

4 dates
3 bananas
4 apples
many greens
1 avocado
10 baby carrots
many little tomatoes
many olives
some cucumber
1/4 papaya
1/4 pineapple
many grapes
some salba

BITCH.
Then I went to karate and had a pretty great day, not to mention my new track is going so so so well.
Something I wanted to mention was that Salba rocks. It's the only whole food that has medical properties and is tasteless and full of protein. You can sneak it into everything. I have 2 tbps of it every morning on top of my fruit. I love it. It's expensive, but so good for you. Gives you a great energy boost in the morning.

http://www.sourcesalba.com/

Good for the tummy too. Keeps you full. :)

Anyhow, I need to sleep. I have to get up early for my run that I love. I can't wait. Life is good!
Don't look back, Be strong, Keep going.

One love,
Victo

351 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment