Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 16 - Oh God, Just Repeat The Damn Mantra

Today was slightly tough.

You see, after a binge, you get very, very bloated. It's been two days and I'm stilll feeling it. My waist is all puffy and not as tight as it should be and my face is very round.. I HATE that feeling. But, consequences for your actions, right? I can deal.

I told myself that I would go for a run this morning, but when I woke up, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Too tired. Or lazy? Ugh.
So instead I went to the gym after school and did some shoulders and 20 mins of the stepper. Did that ever feel good. Wow. Tomorrow I'm going to go for my run since I'm going to bed right after this post. No excuses.

I'm half laughing at myself because this is the worst time to be bloated. Before the binge, I bought my Halloween costume which is this beautiful wedding dress that is, to say the least..

..fitted.

So. I don't really know how I'm going to fit into it for friday. We'll see. All the more reason to run tomorrow. Amen.
What did I eat today? Good question. Let's see..

many many dates.
(shit I really did have alot of dates today. Like.. 10.)
Ok.

10 dates
1/4 papaya
2 oranges
many grapes
some cucumber
10 baby carrots
8 little tomatoes
1/2 orange pepper
lots of greens
olives
1 avocado
1/4 cup cashews
2 apples
salba

I think that's everything. I felt very good today and energized to go to the gym. When I went to take my shower, I saw my bloated stomach and felt like jumping off the Empress, but hey. Deal with it, honey. You pay the price.

FINE BITCH WATCH ME

:)
One love,
Victo

350 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment